- 11.30am Wednesday 25 July: Christmas in July – SOLD OUT
- Maple Honey Mustard Glazed Ham
- Home-style roasted vegetables
- 6pm Tuesday 7 August: Italian Cooking School – SOLD OUT
- Antipasto Skewers
- Slow-cooked Lamb Ragu with Whole-wheat pasta
- 6pm Tuesday 14 August: Healthy Takeaways (Ekka Holiday Special)
- Lean Beef Burgers
- Roasted Parsnip Chips with Parsley Dip
- 6pm Tuesday 21 August: LifeShape Basics
- Salt and pepper Steak
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
- 11.30m Wednesday 29 August: Thai Curries
- Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Thai Pumpkin and Chickpea Curry
In our state-of-the-art kitchen facility, acclaimed Chef Tony Ching and our Dietitians will supply you with a generous helping of expert advice, tips and techniques for creating healthy meals at home. Our goal is for you to leave confident you could cook each meal in your own home, for your family.
Here’s what some of our clients are saying…
“…a great way to update my cooking skills to help me with my program.”
– attendee 23 August demonstration
“I loved it! I’ll be back to do more classes.”
– attendee 15 November demonstration
“Chef Tony Ching was wonderful, entertaining and informative and the food was sensational and achievable at home.”
– attendee 17 January demonstration
LifeShape Kitchen, Milton Clinic. (19-23 Cribb St, Milton)
Free parking is available underneath the clinic.
How to Book
Each demonstration includes the preparation and eating of two courses. Prices (inclusive of all food):
- $55 per person
- $90 for two people
- $199 / 5 pack
Bookings are required in advance by ringing 1800 567 348 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is required at the time of the booking.
Give the Gift of Good Health
Give the gift of good health with a LifeShape Kitchen cooking demonstration gift certificate. For $90, you and a friend can join us for any LifeShape cooking demonstration with acclaimed chef, Tony Ching. Contact the clinic on 1800 567 348 to order your gift certificate.
He’s the captivating host who leads Sunnybank Plaza’s food tours. When Tony Ching speaks, you can’t help but be enthralled by his knowledge of food. Tony was 17 when he left school and eagerly got his first apprenticeship.
In the 1980’s he moved to Australia where he worked as an executive chef in 4 and 5 star restaurants, spent 10 years teaching apprentices how to cook, and ran public cooking classes, teaching everything from how to whip up quick and easy Asian dishes to Italian banquets and even how to impress neighbours with gourmet recipes on the barbeque. These days, Tony splits his time between hosting Sunnybank Plaza’s Food Tours and Cooking School, teaching at a hospitality school, cooking at private functions and consulting.