INGREDIENTS (SERVES 6)
24 baby carrots, tops trimmed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp dried thyme
2 tbsp parsley leaves, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with olive oil.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking tray.
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and thyme and sprinke over carrots. Season with S&P to taste.
- Gently toss carrots to cover in seasoning.
- Place into oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Guide (PER SERVE)
Energy (cal) 60cal
Saturated Fat 0.6g