Tandoori Chicken Ingredients (serves 4)
400g chicken breast or thigh fillets
2 tbsp Tandoori paste
2 tbsp plain yoghurt
1 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup sugar
Red onion, sliced
Tandoori Chicken Method
1. Start by marinating the chicken. To do this, combine the tandoori paste and yoghurt in a bowl, stir to combine, before adding the chicken and coating well. Set aside.
2. For the quick pickled red onion, place the vinegar, sugar and 1/4 cup of water in a bowl, mix to combine. Add the onion and set aside in the refrigerator to pickle. Note: this can be done well in advance.
Pizza Ingredients (serves 4)
1 batch Tandoori chicken (see above)
1 pizza base
1/4 cup passata sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella
Packet baby/rocket spinach leaves
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cucumber, ribboned
1 chilli, sliced
1/2 bunch coriander
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
2. Place the marinated chicken onto a tray lined with aluminium foil or baking paper and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until just cooked. Shred the chicken into pieces and set aside.
3. Prepare pizza base as per packet instructions and top with passata sauce and a sprinkling of mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and the shredded chicken pieces.
4. Place the pizza into the oven and cook for between 10-20 minutes (depending on your oven) or until cooked to your liking. Once cooked, top the pizza with a generous helping of rocket/baby spinach leaves, pickled onions, cucumber ribbons, chilli and coriander. Serve immediately.
Energy (cal): 451cal; Protein: 35g; Fat: 7.8g; Saturated Fat: 2.7g; Fibre: 7g; Sodium: 776mg.