- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500g strawberries, diced
- 12 sponge finger biscuits, roughly crushed
- 2/3 cup low-fat custard
- Place apple juice, vanilla and half the strawberries in a
food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Place a dollop of custard into the bases of 4 x 1 cup
- Top with a layer of the strawberry mixture, and diced
- Next layer in some of the biscuits.
- Repeat until all ingredients are gone.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
Energy (cal) 172cal