- 400g cooked tiger prawns
- 2 mangos, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 avocado, cut in 2cm cubes
- Zest of ½ lime
- Juice of 2 limes, plus lime wedges to serve
- 1/3 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Peel, devein and roughly chop half the prawns.
Place in a bowl with mango and avocado.
- Add lime zest and juice in a small bowl with
coriander, chilli, honey and oil. Whisk to combine
and season well. Pour over prawn mixture and
toss to combine.
- Divide lettuce among plates, fill with salad and
serve with remaining prawns and lime.
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
Energy (cal) 280cal