Ingredients (Serves 18)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 15 Medjool dates, pitted (1.5 cups)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
1. Place almonds into a food processor (or blender) and process on high until you’ve created a fine almond meal
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and process on high until everything is combined (add a bit of water if the mixture is too sticky)
3. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of mixture into your hands and form it into a ball. Roll the ball in optional
shredded coconut and place on a baking tray.
Continue until all mixture is used up.
4. Place the baking tray in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and then transfer the balls into a freezer-safe container and store them in the freezer.
*Can be stored for up to 3 months
Energy (cal) 118cal