Ingredients (serves 12)
2 tbsp psyllium husk
100g sesame seeds
80g flax seeds
80g pumpkin seeds
150g almond meal
1 tsp sea salt
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 large carrots
1 tbsp low fat cottage cheese (per serve)
1 tsp honey (per serve)
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a non-stick loaf tin with baking paper
- Combine psyllium husk and water in a small just and let sit for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine nuts and seeds, pulse until coarse, then transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in salt, oil, carrot, blueberries and psyllium husk. Gently stir until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a loaf tin and bake for 60 – 70 minutes, checking with a skewer with 10 minutes to go.
- Leave to cool for an hour before serving with cottage cheese and honey
Nutrition Guide PER SERVE
Energy (cal) 287cal
Saturated Fat 2.2g