Ingredients (serves 2)
2 cups of broccoli florets
1 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed
2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes finely diced
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 cup panko crumbs
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp salt
Pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C and line a baking tray with paper
- In a small bowl, mix ground flaxseed and 3 tablespoons water and set aside
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add broccoli and blanch for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain well with paper towel
- Once cooled, combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons to the palm of your hand and mould into a potato gem shape and place on paper. Repeat this step until all mixture has been used (should be around 16 gems).
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until crispy and golden. Serve hot
TIP: If you don’t own a food processor, chop the cooled broccoli finely and mix the remaining ingredients by hand in .
Nutrition Guide PER SERVE
Energy (cal) 285cal
Saturated Fat 1g