Ingredients (serves 10)
120g leeks, finely sliced
2 capsicums, finely sliced
2 large zucchinis, finely sliced
300g button mushrooms, finely sliced
2 fresh red chillies , or a pinch of chilli flakes
20 ml olive oil
2 x 400 g tins black beans, drained
2 litres tomato passata
10 free-range eggs
150 g feta or hard cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place a pan large enough to hold all the ingredients on a medium heat with the oil.
Add the vegetable, chillies (or chilli flakes) and cook for 20 minutes or until golden and softened.
- Drain the beans and add to the pan, along with the tomato passata and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a deep oven tray (approx 40cm x 60cm) and give it a little shake to fill the corners. Make 10 wells in the sauce and crack in the eggs.
- Crumble over the feta or grate over the hard cheese, and bake for 10 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
Nutrition Guide PER SERVE
Energy (cal) 249cal
Saturated Fat 4.1g