Ingredients (Serves 10)
- 130g almond meal
- 2 ½ tablespoons rice bran oil
- 30g dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. If making your own meal, add 1 heaped cup of almonds to a processor and process on high until crumbly texture is achieved. This yields 1 ½ cups.
3. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
4. On a lined baking tray, measure and roll out about 1 tablespoon of batter and press lightly in the centre. This should make about 10 cookies.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until golden. They will be soft when removed from the oven but will firm up as they cool.
Energy (cal) 146cal