At LifeShape Clinic we believe that the correct meal replacement used under the supervision of qualified health professionals can be a great short-term weight loss tool as a result of calorie control, nutritional balance and controlling hunger.
LifeShape Clinic produces its own comprehensive range of meal replacement shakes, bars, and soup, as part of our LifeShape programs. LifeShape LED™ is a nutritionally complete meal replacement designed in conjunction with our medical team. The range provides all of the protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals that you need as part of your LifeShape low calorie (energy) meal plan.
You do not require additional food to top you up. It is also lower in calories (800) than a diet based on food selection (1200) over 5 meals per day.
We have a three stage approach for effective weight loss using LifeShape LED:
1. Used initially to achieve consistent weekly weight losses without focussing on food
2. Transition off LifeShape LED to a healthy eating pattern while still losing weight
3. Implement the correct long term meal plan to support the weight loss achieved
For your weight loss to be sustained in the long term it is important to transition onto ‘normal’ food gradually, learn about appropriate food choices for weight maintenance and achieve permanent lifestyle changes with the support of health professionals. These include meal planning, healthy grocery shopping, meal portioning, exercising for weight loss and low fat cooking.
The LifeShape LED range is a tool in the journey to better health and wellness that:
- Promotes independence from food
- Helps you feel satiated (not hungry) for longer
- Promotes controlled rates of weight loss
- Helps you to become accustomed to eating smaller portion sizes
- Is nutritionally balanced, providing all of the essential vitamins and minerals
- Helps to regulate your blood sugar levels and maintain energy levels
- Helps you form a habit of eating at regular intervals
- Require minimal preparation and fits easily into a busy schedule.
Although many of our clients choose to use a nutritionally-balanced dietary replacement as a tool to aid their weight loss, if you prefer not to use meal replacements, our Dietitians can design you a personalised meal plan to ensure that you are enjoying a balanced diet during weight loss.
Is it right for me?
Don’t let your weight or poor health define your life – success can be achieved by devising a realistic plan and achieving it one week at a time – so you can focus on living, not ‘dieting’. The next step is to find out which of our weight loss or diabetes programs is right for you with a one hour, no-obligation initial assessment with one of our Dietitians. The Dietitian will take your medical history and your measurements, talk to you about your weight loss goals and tell you what results you can expect from our weight loss program.
Our team is looking forward to helping you achieve your goals and enjoy the many rewards that good health brings. Book your no-obligation initial assessment now by calling 1800 567 348 or request an appointment time online.