4 x 120g barramundi fillets
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground turmeric
Olive oil spray
100g baby spinach leaves
½ red onion, sliced
1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 cup natural low fat Greek yoghurt
1. In a swallow bowl, combine coriander, cumin and turmeric. Add fish fillets and turn to coat.
2. Preheat BBQ grill to high. Lightly spray mango cheeks with oil. Cook until lightly charred on each side and set aside. Cool and dice.
3. Lightly spray the fish fillets with oil. Barbecue for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
4. In a large bowl, toss mango, onion, spinach, avocado, coriander and lime juice.
5. Serve fish with salad topped with yoghurt.
Download the Spicy BBQ Barramundi PDF. If you have trouble downloading this file, right click the link and choose “Save target as…” and save to your computer.