1 small fresh snapper (around 400g)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and pepper
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1 small red chilli, chopped
6 garlic cloves (skin on, to save time)
2 cups rocket leaves
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay over the fish.
2. Using a sharp knife, score the fish on both sides. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
3. Lay over the lemon slices and sprinkle the chilli over the fish. Arrange garlic cloves around the fish.
4. Bake for around 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your fish. Once cooked, the flesh will be opaque and flake easily with a fork.
5. Once cooked, squeeze out the cooked garlic cloves from their skins over the fish. Serve with rocket leaves and dress with any remaining lemon juice.
Download the Baked Snapper with Lemon, Garlic and Chilli PDF. If you have trouble downloading this file, right click the link and choose “Save target as…” and save to your computer.